June 16, 2010

The Faces She Makes!

I have a couple layouts of Allison to share today :)

I'm hosting sketch challenge #59 at Scrapbook Deals 4 U this week using a wonderful sketch created by Kristine Davidson. This layout of my sweet little Allison is my interpretation of Kristine's sketch. Allison has quite an interesting look on her face in this photo... if only I knew what she was thinking!

I'd love to see you participate in the sketch challenge and have a chance at the prize! There are just a few days left to submit your entry, so head on over to the challenge thread on the SD4U message board for the details.

For this next layout I used a wonderful sketch created by Liz Qualman. It's a three-photo sketch, so it was perfect because I had these three photos of Allison that I wanted to use on one page :) Lately Allison has really been into silly faces... she loves watching us make them at her, and she laughs and laughs. Then she tries to mimic us by sticking her tongue out. It's so funny!


For the most part I used to be a one-photo-per-layout kind of scrapper, but now that Allison's here and I'm taking so many photos of her, I've started doing more and more multiple photo layouts.

On that note, I'm hosting a multiple photo layout challenge at Scrapbook Deals 4 U for the rest of the month of June! Head on over to the SD4U message board for the details and a chance at the prize!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

BAHGL said...

She is SO precious Kristine!!
Enjoy every minute can with her because you will blink and she will be grown!!
Your multiphoto LO is gorgeous!

Sherri said...

OMG! She is just way too cute!

Nicole said...

These are fabulous, Kris!! She's amazing!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS