April 1, 2010

My April SD4U Reveal

Hello everyone! It's the 1st of the month and that means I get to reveal the projects I've made using the April kit from Scrapbook Deals 4 U!

This super cute kit features the Dear Lizzy - American Crafts line and let me tell you, it's quite delightful! I love the beautiful pastel colors and the adorable embellishments! I had a lot of fun working with the kit :)

Here's sweet little Allison at about 4 weeks old having some tummy time.

We love Allison's ladybug outfit!
She seems to like it, too :)

Here we are the morning after Allison was born.
We couldn't take our eyes off each other!
(sketch by Liz Qualman)

This photo was taken shortly after Allison was born.
She really is a precious miracle to us!

Ahh it's so wonderful to be able to make scrapbook pages of my sweet baby girl :)

I believe there are just a few of these kits left in the Scrapbook Deals 4 U store so if you'd like to purchase one, head on over and grab one!

Also be sure to check out the rest of the design team's creations over on the forums!

Thanks for stopping by :)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Beautiful work, Kris! And you have a beautiful, beautiful daughter!

Frances said...

These are just beautiful...love all of the layers!

Tereza Crump said...

oh, your baby is soooo adorable. :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS