March 24, 2010

Hi Beautiful, I'm Your Mommy

Hooray, I'm happy to say that this week I was able to complete my first scrapbook page of baby Allison in between feedings, diaper changes, and cuddling :)

This is Allison and me just shortly after she was born. I was so overwhelmed with happiness that I couldn't help but to cry. The first thing I said to her was "Hi beautiful, I'm your mommy".




This layout was created with the fabulous SD4U March "Estate Sale" kit and the design was inspired by a sketch by Liz Qualman.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

6 comments:

BAHGL said...

Kristine,
Your first LO of Allison is incredible!! (all your LO's are incredible but this one is extra special!)
Glad to you see you were able to sneak in a few moments to scrap!
Love ya girl!
Alecia

Sherri said...

Awh how sweet! This layout is gorgeous! I remember those first moments so vividly. It is very overwhelming to be the holding something you and your hubby created!

Anonymous said...

You made ME cry, too!

Grandma B

Michelle said...

This is just precious!! So sweet!! Makes me teary-eyed thinking back to when my kids were born.. oh how I wish I could shrink them back! I miss the bitty baby.

DeeDee said...

This is so sweet. Made me cry too!

Beth said...

Congratulations on your new baby girl...And I love your use of all our Bella products!!! I love when I come accross such fabulous layouts and seeing how creative people are!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS