January 1, 2010

Scrapbook Deals 4 U January Kit Projects

This month I had the pleasure of designing with the "Honey I'm Home" kit featuring products from Bella Blvd. I was able to complete 4 layouts with this kit and still have lots of embellishments left over!

My first layout is of our late kitty, Pumpkin. He lived a wonderful life of 21 years, and considering that for the last 9 of those years he was dependent on insulin shots twice a day, we think his lifespan was amazing! We miss you, Pumpkin!


By the way, that layout was based on a sketch created just for SD4U by Kristine Davidson and is my sample for SD4U's Sketch Challenge #48! I would really LOVE to see you all participate in this! There are prizes to be won :)

My next layout is my sweet niece, Isabella. She has the most beautiful expressions on her face all the time! The photo was taken by her mommy.


Here's a closeup of some of the dimension!


My third layout is my pretty little kitty, Emily. I don't know what it is with cats wanting to go into every small space they can find, but it sure is cute!


Well I can't reveal my fourth layout using the kit just yet, so check back in a couple days for that one. In the meantime, here's a little sneak peek at it!


By the way, I recently learned how to make that cute pom-pon style flower from my friend Krista. She has a little tutorial for it on her blog if you would like to check it out and leave her some love!

Thanks for stopping by, and Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I had to come over here to get a peek!! I love your kitty LO's!! Too cute! The one of your niece, adorable!! I love all the dimension on this one as well as the colors!! Great job, Kristine!! I can't wait to see the last LO!!

Tereza Crump said...

hi there, Happy new Year!! how is your baby girl doing?? Mine is kicking and moving so much I think I am having another energetic child!!! :) Tereza

Karen said...

Hi Kris...Happy New Year! Loving all your new creations. I have a cat named Pumpkin too. I hope my Pumpkin has as long of a life as yours did. Thanks for sharing your great work!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS