January 3, 2010

One More SD4U January Kit Project, and February Kit Sneaks!


This is my 4th layout using SD4U's "Honey I'm Home" kit. Once again I scrapped a photo of my dear niece Amber :) I used Sketch #105 from Sketch Inspiration. By the way SD4U is sponsoring that Sketch Inspiration sketch this month, meaning if you create a layout using Sketch #105 and upload it to the Sketch Inspiration gallery, you will be entered into the drawing for the prize, which is an entire SD4U kit!!! What are you waiting for?! :)

Speaking of SD4U's monthly kits, I don't know if you've noticed but they sell out rather quickly! The best way to ensure that you'll get a kit is to sign up for the kit club. What's really cool about the SD4U kit club is that it's is a no-commitment club. It's a month-to-month membership and there is no minimum number of kits that you are required to purchase. With your membership, you will get a discount on the price of the kit and discounted shipping fees.

Martha has already given us a little peek at 2 of the 3 kits that she'll be offering for February and let me tell you I can't wait to get my hands on these...

One of the kits will feature a combination of Bo Bunny's Persuasion and Love Bandit lines. Here's a peek!




The second kit will feature the Vintage Valentine line from Fancy Pants! Here's a peek!

The third kit is still to be determined :)

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

LG said...

Love love love your layout!!!! The photo is perfect for the colors on those papers

DeeDee said...

Love her expression on this layout. :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS