October 20, 2009

Sketch Challenges

Of all the various scrapbooking challenges that are available out there, sketch challenges are definitely a favorite of mine.

Today it was my turn to post a sketch challenge on the Scrapbook Deals 4 U forums.

Here is the sketch that I chose (from PageMaps):

Here's my interpretation of the sketch!

This was our second ultrasound photo at 9 weeks 5 days pregnant :)


I would love to see you play along! Entries are due on Sunday, November 1st. The poll for voting will be up on the 2nd, and the winner will be announced on the 3rd! So head on over to the forum and jump right in!

3 comments:

DeeDee said...

Love the layout. My daughter is sitting here with me, and she says your kitties are beautiful. :)

Nicole said...

Love the sketch you chose and your LO is GORGEOUS!!!

Tammy said...

So PRETTY and very SWEET!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS