May 3, 2009

Back to Scrappin'!

Well I have finally beaten that nasty "lack of time-energy-creative mojo bug" that has been upon me for weeks and weeks! I did some scrappin' today! It was just one layout, but I am happy.


This is a photo of my super fun friends Penny and Valorie (in the center), our fabulous hairdresser Tanya (left) and me this past friday evening. We had so much fun at the beauty salon!


This layout is my entry for a "Lift the DT" challenge at My Creative Scrapbook. I chose to lift Liz Qualman's "My Own Happily Ever After". I really love these kinds of challenges!

5 comments:

Jcbaron99 said...

So good to see you back in action! And it looks like you had a fun girls night too! That can always help with a little creativity!

The Scrapbooking Factory said...

Welcome back Kris!

Miss you over at PFOP!!!

Jane

Liz said...

Good luck with the challenge! You know I love this layout LOL. I really like what you did with your flowers and the die cut tag. :)

Tammy said...

My goodness I LOVE your work!! Fantastic!!!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! I need to see more so you better keep scrappin!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS