February 8, 2009

A Layout and a Card

I had intended on doing several of the sketch challenges that are going on this weekend over at Scrap My Memories but I was only able to finish one of them. I just haven't been feeling too well lately which is affecting my creative energy.

Anyway here is the one that I finished


I was thinking about entering this for the guest designer call which requires a layout about the one I love, but I'm not sure yet if I will enter it!


The challenge was to do a layout based on this sketch


As I was cleaning up my table I thought, "hey why not use the leftover scraps for a quick card?!" Besides I was in the mood to make another one of those super cute lollipop flowers. So instead of putting all the leftovers away, I used some up on this card. I am hoping to stay in the habit of that.


Hope your weekend was great!

7 comments:

Jcbaron99 said...

Adorable. Of course you should enter the guest designer challenge!! Th lollipop is cute.
You have been in my thoughts and prayers and hope you feel better soon!
CB

April Holguin said...

Hope you are feeling better soon, love the LO.

Angel said...

Great Layout and I love the card..
Hope you feel better soon also..

said...

Beautiful work Kris!! Feel better soon!

Marcie said...

These are great, love the flowers!

The Scrapbooking Factory said...

Just darling! I love those torn flowers!

Anonymous said...

Great layout and card! The paper flowers are great, and those are some good pics of your hubby too ;)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS