January 11, 2009

A Couple Layouts to Share

I spent a good amount of time with my scrappy stash last night as well as today and I got a couple more layouts completed!

So there was a challenge to use Prima products somewhere on a project. That was right up my alley as anyone who knows my scrappy side knows that I use Prima on almost everything! Here's my layout... the flowers and crystal flourishes are Prima, and just about everything else is Basic Grey!




Another challenge called for creating a project using a variety of different alphas. So here's my layout using some Thickers, cardstock stickers, and a stamp...



Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Lucy Chesna said...

I love love your layout girlie

Jcbaron99 said...

Love them. I actually got alot of scrapping done with some friends this past weekend. Was refreshing since I only "socially scrap" the past 5 years. I didn't realize how much I missed paper scrapping.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS